Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ANAWANGIN COVE- A GOD'S WHISPER

Honestly, I was not aware of this beautiful place on Earth...but that was then.

I recently traveled somewhere in north of Luzon, where I found the beauty of a cove that I never been into within the Philippines.

From Anawangin Cove- Uniquely Filipinas

With various interests from people I read about from them, saying it is uniquely different, it became an urge for me to see this place.

From Anawangin Cove- Uniquely Filipinas

This place did not disappoint me. Alas, it was more that I could imagine with. A clear beach that is so promising for everyone who looks for adventures like hiking, camping, some water activities and even for a neophyte surfer like me.

From Anawangin Cove- Uniquely Filipinas

If Boracay could offer a with-no-end-party, Anawangin has her own version...party that doesn't require the service of any power-generating company.

From Anawangin Cove- Uniquely Filipinas

Surprisingly, a huge vast of Pine Trees are present all over the place. And it is beautifully arranged, giving way to a crystal-clear-all-natural lake that is present right below the mountains.

From Anawangin Cove- Uniquely Filipinas
From this exotic lake, another area that would bring surprises is Talisayin Cove. A privately-own beach- a 20-minute boat ride from Anawangin.

From Anawangin Cove- Uniquely Filipinas

If you are traveler, how can you resist of this country?

No comments:

Post a Comment